IKON shock absorbers are produced from the finest materials, surfaces are machined to the narrowest tolerances and quality control is incorporated in all production steps. At the end of the production line every single damper is 100% dyno-tested to assure highest quality.
- Polished and chromed spring cover, spring, retainers and eyes and body.
- Adjustable rebound damping with just a finger touch.
- Spring seat adjustable in three positions
- Progressive spring
The damping force is adjustable by means of the adjustment disc in the upper eye. As circumstances and/or load may require, you may choose from the following four positions (clicks numbered 1-2-3-4):
position1 for very smooth damping under modest loading
position2 for solo and pillion passenger use on average to good roads
position3 for sporting solo riding or for use with pillion passengers and luggage
position4 heavier adjustment than strictly necessary for use with pillion passenger and luggage
In addition to the adjustment of the damping force, the preload of the springs can also be changed by means of the lower spring retainer. With the hook spanner supplied there are 3 adjustment positions possible.
– lower position for solo use
– center position for pillion passenger use
– top position for heavy passenger use
**Prices valid only within the US and Canada**