Now you can have unsurpassed quality, great performance, reliability and add bling to your Triumph at the same time. These custom built ignition wire sets are hand crafted and individually tested. Only the highest quality components are used to build these sets. The connectors have the look of chrome but they are made from Nitrogen-Alloyed Austenitic Stainless Steel (NIROSTA) for uncompromising durability and long lasting shine.
New Bonneville Premium Ignition Wires Feature:
- German Made BERMI Stainless Steel Connectors (See Spec’s and Features Below)
- High Temp 600 degree silicon insulation increases wire life
- Water resistant & corrosion resistant
- Extra long coil boot helps keep out moisture
- Crimped and soldered coil connections minimize corrosion and eliminates loose connections
- All the noise reduction benefits of a 5K Ohm cap with 1K Ohm performance to add spark.
The standards, by which our connectors are designed, produced and tested.
- Temperature Resistance Tested
- Temperature Shock Tested
- Vibration Resistance Tested
- Voltage Leakage (Salt Water Bath) Tested
- High Voltage Protection Tested
- Voltage Interference Tested
- Connector to Cable Holding Force Tested
- Engage/Disengagement Force to Plug Tested
- Service Life and Endurance Tested
- Oil Resistance Tested
- Corrosion Resistance Tested