Discover how a Kaoko throttle lock cruise control can enhance your riding comfort on your Triumph Bonneville T120 and T100 motorcycle. This device is super simple to install and even easier to use. Twist the knurled lock to hold the engine rpm steady and smooth out the demand for power on bumpy roads by adding some tension to the go-grip. By adding a Kaoko you will experience reduced strain on long rides.
Why You Should Have a Kaoko Throttle Lock Cruise Control
To disengage the device just roll off the throttle to loosen the lock for normal throttle response. Reduce fatigue and strain on your wrist with the Kaoko throttle lock cruise control.
This kit does NOT include a replacement left-side bar end weight.
For bikes without hand guards and without OEM bar end mirrors.
- Adjustable tension
- Intuitive operation
- Maintains and stabilizes throttle input on bumpy roads
- Easy to grip adjustment wheel
- Safety feature allows throttle closure by rolling forward on the throttle at any time
- Set the throttle for hands-free operation
- Enhances comfort during long distance riding
- Provides relief to stiff right hand, wrist, arm, and shoulders
- Simple & easy to install
What’s In The Box:
- Kaoko BON120 throttle lock cruise control
- Mounting hardware
- Installation instructions
Fits 2016-2020 Triumph Bonneville T120 – Without handguards
Fits 2017-2018 Triumph Bonneville T100 – Without OEM bar-end mirrors
Note: Kaoko Safety Warning: The Kaoko Cruise Control is an aftermarket accessory. Any misunderstood, abused or incorrectly installed motorcycle accessory is a safety hazard that could cause injury or death. It’s the rider’s responsibility to understand the operation and purpose for which the Kaoko Cruise Control is designed, namely, for cruising, only when safe to do so. At all other times, the control should be disengaged. The Kaoko Cruise Controls are to be used only by experienced and responsible riders.