Go Cruise Throttle Control for the New Triumph Bonneville, T100, SE, Thruxton, Scrambler, America, Speedmaster, Speed Triple, Rocket III and Thunderbird, as well as every other motorcycle with handlebars 😉
The new Go Cruise throttle control is an amazingly clever, simple and elegant solution to relieving stress on your wrist on long rides. Go Cruise installs on your throttle grip in a few seconds, no tools needed. When you’re at your desired speed, push the Go Cruise down with your index finger until it rests on your brake lever. Go Cruise has just enough grip to hold your throttle in place and take stress off your wrist. To reduce speed, simply roll the throttle off manually to override the Go Cruise.
Improper installation and/or use of the throttle control could result in serious injury or death, as is the case with any other motorcycle specific part or accessory.
1. DO NOT take your hands off the handlebars.
2. DO NOT use in traffic.
3. DO NOT use in congested residential or urban areas.
4. DO NOT use when precise speed changes are required.
5. DO NOT use if you are an inexperienced rider.
6. DO NOT use with any other cruise control device.
7. DO NOT use until you are thoroughly familiar with the operation of the throttle control.